AD-4Body Pain Drops
HOW TO PREVENT BODY PAIN :-
- Maintain good posture when sitting and standing
- Use your legs to lift heavy objects
- Carry heavy objects close to your body, and turn with your legs and not your waist to change direction
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Excess weight can tax the body's muscles, especially the back muscles
- Sleep on your side with bent knees. Consult your doctor about how firm your mattress should be
- Get plenty of rest, but don't stop moving. Especially with back pain, prolonged bed rest can actually make the condition worse. Generally, light activity can help treat body pain.